Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Where it all started

It all started with a one-note joke:


I giggled, and moved on.  But I kept coming back.  There was something else about this character that needed to be said.  I'd doodle him here and there in different shapes and configurations.

Walking around Heroes Con a few years ago I talked about him and showed the sketch around, at which point I got the bright idea to have other artists to give me their interpretations of the bear.  Over the next week or so I'll share some of these sketches.

Returning to other news, on Sunday I extended a special secret offer through the end of October.  I'm happy to say that several of you have taken me up on the offer and now know what the special secret is.  Remember, email me at denis@coffeebruin.com with the subject "Special Strip", and I will include YOU in the strip!

One of the people in on the secret is none other than the famous Little John.

So for you Little John, I have a special bonus:




1 comment: