Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Two-for-One Special

Greetings all you wonderful Coffee Bruin fans out there!  More art today, a 2-for-1 special in fact!

I am showing two new prints today.  Both are examples of my playing with layering.  In both cases, I have hand drawn and/or inked several layers and then digitally merged the layers into a final product.

These prints (see down below) are available in 8x10 and art card size.  If you would like a copy of either print, please email me at Denis@CoffeeBruin.com

More Con News...

I'm finalizing details for an appearance at the Jay and Eddie's Comic Book Show in Winston Salem on July 20.  More news on that in the next few days.

In the meantime, be sure to stop by the Wilkesboro Open Air Market on Friday.  We're selling lots of paracord bracelets and jewelry, and I'm also doing more and more requests like this Adventure Time one from last week:


Print #1: The Joker!



I like the fact you can see the brush strokes on this piece.  To me it gives the picture even more of a psychotic feel.

Print #2: Bunny 10



This piece was digitally inked after going through several iterations (and two heads).  My son really likes Ben 10, so I thought I'd play around with the concept a little.  The background was fun to make as well.  It's a circuit board superimposed on a NASA/JPL photo of a galaxy cluster (very cool!).

No comments:

Post a Comment