Monday, June 24, 2013

1st and Ten

With a comic name "Coffee Bruin" One would think I am a Chicago Bears fan.  One would be wrong.  I am a die-hard Miami Dolphins fan and have been all my life.  As I have been known to say, I will support the Fins whether they are 16-0 or 0-16.

While I do apologize to my fans outside of the USA, The following piece is very US-centric.


Please Mr. and Ms. Lawyers, don't sue me... THIS IS FAN ART!
I had a friend's son ask me to draw Sponge Bob Squarepants and Patrick in Patriots uniforms.  This was extremely hard for me to do.  Not as an artist, but as a Dolphins fan.



We will never forget

So I have a chip on my shoulder after all these years.

If you would like a print of today's piece with YOUR favorite team, Pro, college, or even high school, please email me at Denis@coffeebruin.com



No comments:

Post a Comment