Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Walking Dead and Art Commissions

Do you like zombies, ghouls, and ghosts?  I can't say I'm a fan.  So when a horror flick comes out my wife grabs her horror movie buddy, my daughter, and they will watch it.  Meanwhile, I'll be in the other room (or the other county) doing something else.

Last weekend, AMC had a special marathon of the Walking Dead Season 3.  In preparation, starting on Friday, my wife watched all of Seasons 1 and 2.  Then she watched the marathon.  By Sunday night, she had seen all of it.  And I had been commissioned to do the following piece:



This is 9 x 12 sepia ink on card stock.  Prints of this piece are available.

HERE IS MY NEW PRICING FOR COMMISSIONS!  If you will be attending either JayAndEddies in Winston Salem on 7/20 or RobCon in Bristol on 7/27 and PRE-ORDER you will get a 20% discount!

Pre-order by emailing me at Denis@CoffeeBruin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment