Friday, June 7, 2013

HeroesCon Day 0

With just a few hours before we start, I am still awake, touching up things before my first con experience from THE OTHER SIDE.  Yes, in case you are wondering, I am nervous.  This is A BIG CON.  200,000 square feet of exhibition space, I have 6 square feet thanks to some wonderful friends.  We have sunk a lot of hard work over the past few weeks into this, and I still don't know if we are completely ready.  It's probably just butterflies.  I get this way before a big speech in Toastmasters too.

Wish us luck!

So if you are within a few hours of Charlotte this weekend, please stop by.  HeroesCon is incredible and this year is twice the size!

Here's my sign to help direct you:


If you can't make it, look for information over the next few days for ordering via Amazon and/or Comixology.

No comments:

Post a Comment